E-Posters will be on display on a plasma screen during the Congress.
Electronic Poster Presentation Instructions:
Format / File
- Please prepare your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) format. Make sure your file is up to 4 slides.
(additional PowerPoint slides will not be accepted).
- All E-posters Presentations should be in 16:9 ratio (Portrait page layout).
- To prepare your presentation, please use PowerPoint 2010 or newer.
- Provide clear labels and headings for each section of your presentation to avoid confusion.
- The first page of the presentation must include:
- Abstract title
- Abstract authors (First name, Last name, Affiliation and Country)
The details should be exactly the same as the submitted abstract.
- Please include author’s contact details within the presentation final slide.
Images and graphs
- Resolution: smaller than 1080*1920.
- Size: smaller than 500 KB.
- Make sure to check that they appear correctly on the final version, zoom in to 100% and check all images, pictures and graphs.
- Don’t stretch the images manually or quality will be lost once zoomed in.
- Videos, animations and transitions cannot be included.
For further instructions please click here.
To download the Presentation Template please click here.
Saving your file
- The file should be saved by Last Name and First Name.
For example: Jennifer Simon will be saved as: Simon Jennifer
- Please add your abstract number to the file name.
For example: Simon Jennifer_950
Sending your file
All presentations must be forwarded in PPT format only to the Congress Secretariat no later than September 1, 2017
Any presentations arriving after September 1, 2017, will not be accepted and the abstract will be removed from the congress programme. Adding a presentation at the Congress will not be possible.
E-Poster Session Overview:
EAP 2017 will hold three E-Poster sessions during which different posters will be presented.
Poster Session I – Friday, October 13, 18:30-20:00
Critical / Emergency Care
Endocrine, Diabetes and Obesity
Poster Session II – Saturday, October 14, 17:45-19:45
Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine
Gastroenterology & Nutrition
Poster Session III – Sunday, October 15, 11:45-13:45
Allergy, Immunology & Hemato – Oncology
Nephrology, Rheumatology, Genetics and Metabolic