The EAP Congress and MasterCourse 2017 is the perfect setting for young professionals not only to discuss their research with internationally renowned paediatricians but to further improve their knowledge in the paediatric field.
EAP would like to provide young trainees the opportunity to learn and grow; and therefore, is happy to offer a limited number of travel grants, up to 300 €, to cover flights to the EAP Congress and MasterCourse 2017.
The Travel Grant application is linked to the abstract submission system. Please click here to submit your abstract.
Application must be sent to the EAP 2017 Secretariat no later than 3 July 2017.
Who is Eligible?
- Applicants whose abstract was accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the EU member states. To view the list of EU members and Associated Countries.
Travel Grant Rules:
- Applicants must provide a written statement by their head of Department confirming trainee status.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their ID confirming their residency.
- Only those who have registered and paid for the Congress can apply.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress.
- Reimbursement of the flight ticket will be done after the Congress, and will be done against original relevant receipts.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Awardees information is to be published on the Congress website.
How to Apply:
- Abstract Submission is made via the website. To submit an abstract, please click here
- Requested documents (a copy of the ID and the written statement) must be sent by 3 July 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When submitting your application, please mention your abstract number (indicated in the abstract submission confirmation email).